- What guidelines are in place to protect me and others as we return to in-person worship?
Participants are asked to wear face masks from the time they leave their car to enter the church until they depart from the building following the worship service. Observation of appropriate “social distancing” guidelines are also required.
Please maintain six feet between yourself and others not in your household at all times you are on church property. (See: “FCC Health and Safety Policy)
- Will seating be marked/reserved for individuals and family groups?
Seating will be marked so that you/your party will be seated six feet away from other parties from all sides. (See: “FCC Health and Safety Policy)
- What will be the length of the worship service?
As we begin to worship together in-person again, the length of the service will be approximately 30 minutes.
- Will Sunday School classes be available?
Sunday School will be held for 30 minutes from 10:15-10:45 in the Koinonia and Kemp Classrooms. Please observe the same guidelines we are following during worship.
- Will we continue to have “Coffee Time” prior to worship service?
There will be no “Coffee Time” for the time being. Food/beverage service will be discontinued until new guidelines indicate that we can do so safely.
- What opportunities will there be for children’s participation?
Children are welcome to attend the worship service and be seated with members of their household. There will be no nursery or children’s church services until further notice. Currently, children under 12 cannot be vaccinated. We are asked to wear masks with their safety in mind.
- Is it safe to safe to share communion during the worship service?
The communion elements will be prepackaged and distributed to members in a safe manner.
- How will the offering be collected?
We will have a secure receptacle for you to leave your offerings and tithes, but encourage you to use online banking options, Givelify, or mail a check to the church.
- How will the musical part of the service work? Will there be congregational singing?
The instrumental music and prerecorded choir specials will be a part of the worship service. There will be no congregational singing until there’s a clearer consensus regarding viral spread due to singing.
- Will I be able to use the elevator to reach the sanctuary?
Yes, the elevators will be operational. We encourage you to limit your elevator ride companions to members of your own household.
- Will the water fountains be functioning?
No, there will be small bottles of water available in the Narthex/Crane Lounge.
- Any special guidelines for restroom?
Please wear your mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
|In-Person Worship Information||In-Person Worship Health and Safety Policy Guidlines|