Thank you for observing the guidelines below. We highly encourage you to receive a COVID-19 Vaccination if you have not already done so. If you are eligible for a booster, we also encourage you to receive one as soon as you can.
1. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CHURCH IF:
- You or any others in your household are experiencing (or have in the last 14 days) any symptoms
associated with COVID-19 such as: cough, shortness of breath, chills, loss of taste or smell, body aches and difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, headache, or diarrhea.
- You or any others in your household had a fever of 100.4˚F or higher within the past 14 days.
- You or any others in your household have another household member (or another close contact) who is experiencing (or has experienced in the past 14 days) symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- You or any others in your household have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You or any others in your household are currently subject to a mandatory quarantine pursuant to local, state, and federal health authorities.
We encourage you to join us virtually if you meet any of the above criteria or if you are not yet ready to return to in-person worship.
2. BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CHURCH (while still in your car):
- Put on your face mask. Please wear your face mask the entire time you are in the church premises, making sure it completely covers your nose and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- If you forget your mask, extra masks will be available at the church door.
3. OBSERVE “SOCIAL DISTANCING” GUIDELINES:
- At least 6-feet away from others outside of your group at all times while you are on church property.
- Please do not touch anyone outside of those who came with you.
- Please only sit in the rows that are open for seating.
4. ARRIVAL PROCEDURES:
- Please be mindful of social distancing as you enter the church.
- Ushers will seat you/your party six feet away from other parties from all sides.
5. EXITING PROCEDURES:
- We employ recessional exiting from the worship space, one row at a time starting in the back, as directed by the ushers.
- Once you have exited the worship space, please promptly exit the building. We also ask any congregating be limited to groups of less than 10 while observing social distancing.
Your willing participation of these guidelines and procedures helps to keep us all safe!
|In-Person Information||In-Person Worship FAQs|